Mar 13

CoronaVirus Notice!!!

Hi all,

As brought up by Paul… thank you Paul! we will be canceling our regularly scheduled March meeting which would have been held this Monday, the 16th.

I’m hoping that Paul and Rusty can do their presentations at the April meeting and Ron can do his in May.

For our Jens-Wendt open on Saturday… we will hold this unless we get precipitation tomorrow…

The Messier Marathon is not cancelled, but as always, pending weather.

Clear Skies!

About the Author:

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar